Wednesday, October 27, 2010

This is Carter...



The St. Louis Zoo...it's reputation preceeds it (quite literally, read previous post). But does Carter care about all those animals, well, yes, unless there's something better. A bit determined, particulary driven by the price I paid to park there, I was going to try to see those big old hippos if it was the last thing I did! The exhibit was partially closed, but someone said they thought we could still see a few animals. So here I go pushing the stroller with a tired little toddler inside promising we could at least see the elephants and maybe more. We arrived at the elephant exhibit and what did we find? "A scoops!" as Carter exclaims. He jumped out of his stroller as fast as I could help him and ran over to it. People passed us & even came back down the hill, and all the while Carter was enamored with this "Scoops." He didn't want me to take a picture of him all day, but now with the "Scoops" in the background it was one "cheese" after another! This kid! This is Carter!

No comments:

Post a Comment